Are you driven, solution-oriented and willing to help others?
Do you see yourself as a cheerful and positive person who always wants to go the extra mile for customers? Then this is a great opportunity for you! It is important that you work well in a team as well as independently as we focus a lot on goal setting for your personal and professional development. You will be measured daily through customer satisfaction and efficiency.
Nordic Operation Center is a Swedish company. We were founded with the vision to support companies in the Swedish market. Now we are expanding to work with the entire Nordic market. We have offices in the most attractive cities in Spain. Our head office is located in beautiful Palma de Mallorca. We also have offices in Málaga and Barcelona.
In the role of Customer Service Representative, it is important to us that you are an efficient and quality-controlled case manager who can handle customer cases. Your main duties will be to assist customers via incoming calls. As a daily occurrence in high traffic where bookings and cancellations need to be handled in a professional manner. These cases are handled over the phone for corporate customers but mostly towards the private sector.
- Full-time position with fixed monthly salary
- 20 days paid holiday/year
- The opportunity for personal development and a successful career within the company
- Paid credit-bearing education
- Rewards and fun work experiences
- See more of the world and live in Spain
- Health care allowance
- Registration of Spanish personal identity number and social security
- Housing assistance
Who are you?
- Are meticulous and structured
- Used to working by telephone and computer
- Fluent in written and spoken professional Finnish, understanding of English and Swedish languages are an advantage.
Are you the right person for the job?
This position is for those who are ready to do something new, find a new routine or develop quickly in customer service. You are positive, goal oriented and work efficiently towards set targets with high quality. The most important philosophy at Nordic Operation Center is our culture. Our vision is to build a second home for our team where we always put our staff first.
Previous experience is a plus but not a requirement. Are you our next star performer or do you have what it takes to be one? We are looking for new stars but we are also helping to create them from scratch!